A lot of men are asking how to lose weight fast for men? Men carry their excess weight different from women. Men also lose weight differently from women as well. I have researched some methods that men can use to lose weight fast.
1) If you are into weight lifting, don’t ignore the treadmill. You should do at least 30 minutes of cardio 3x per week. Do more if your health permits it. While walking or running on the treadmill, don’t hold on to the bars. When you do this, you drastically reduce the quality of your workout.
While holding on to the bars of the treadmill, your walking pace is inconsistent and your posture becomes unnatural. This may result in discomfort and/or straining a muscle.
Although holding the bars on the treadmill makes your workout much easier, you are shifting the load of your body weight from your legs to your upper body. This reduces the amount of energy you use to workout thus burning less calories so let go of the hand rails!
2) On the days you are unable to make it to the gym, you can exercise with elastic bands.
3) If you are in the mood for a snack. You can eat some low-fat cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is calcium rich and it is only 164 calories per serving.
4) Another great thing you can do to lose weight fast is to set daily short term goals to hit your target weight. For example, you can map out your day on how you will burn calories that day. You can also read this article on how to lose belly fat. http://droz7daydiet.tumblr.com/post/72923583478/how-to-lose-belly-fat
5) While preparing your meals, you can load up on some fat burning foods. If you are having trouble thinking of some fat burning foods, click here for a grocery list of fat burning foods that will help get you started.
6) As you already know, exercising is one of the keys to losing weight. The other key is eating right to further help your body to burn calories which in turn burns fat. So you want to eliminate all processed foods or eat them sparingly. Processed foods are loaded with sugars, high salt content, and trans fats. It is difficult for your body to break down trans fats which makes it harder for you to burn calories and lose weight.
7) Hot spices can also help you to lose weight by revving up your metabolism. You can use spices like chiltepin. Chiltepin is great for salsas, chorizo, stews and soups. Chile de arbol can be used in your favorite fish dishes and malagueta can be sprinkled in your fish stew or your famous chili. So go ahead and experiment with some hot spices and turn up the heat!
8) If you feel the need to snack, you can eat all natural hydrogenated oils-free peanut butter. One tablespoon of peanut butter is about 100 calories plus it gives you energy and fills you up.
9) While cooking your lean meats and sautéing your vegetables spray your skillet with cooking spray or use virgin olive oil instead of butter or cooking grease. This helps to keep your caloric intake low.
10) You should at least try to get at least 7 hours of good sleep. When you deprive your body of sleep, your metabolism will not be at its best.
For more information on how to lose weight fast for men please visit ShedandShredIt